Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Evening, August 28, 2013

I did not swim this evening but a good group got in and enjoyed nice conditions.  John Siegel, Susan, Mark, Mary Ann and Stephen (I think that I have the last two names correct) swam. Distances ranged from a half to a whole triangle.  The water was about 60 degrees and still very clear.  The wind was falling during the swim so conditions improved with distance.  A pod of 4 or 5 dolphins passed down the length of the buoy line as the swimmers were getting out.

I won't be swimming Sunday.  Watch the Google group to see who is showing up.

niel

No plot 'cause I didn't swim but I have sorted out my issues with access to my Finis account so there will be plots again in the future. It was something to do with cookies that their web guy sorted out for me.