Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday, August 6th, 2020

Swim Report By Tom - 


The water was a solid 3-4 degrees cooler than Tuesday.  55-56. (The water temperature over at the port was 54 degrees at 9 AM)  It felt really cold.  Overcast, calm water, and amazing clarity – I could clearly see the bottom at the buoy line (under the pier was interesting).  Numerous squadrons of pelicans flying and floating, but not feeding.  The two seals I’ve been seeing were not present.  As for the landlord, I couldn’t say…  but, I swam the buoy line boogie again to keep the mental gymnastics at a minimum. 


Rest is doing wonders for my shoulder. I hope to be back in the water in another week or so. In the meantime I've been back on my bike after a year. It seems to have dealt with my ignoring it better than my legs have. 


niel

No comments: