Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday, November 23rd. 2011

 It Is Nice To Be Back

It was not too bad for November at Avila Beach this morning, looking very nice for the tourists that were already filling up the town. It was clear and cool, 41° at 8AM, calm, with flat, clear 56° water and knee high surf. The water swam one or two degrees colder than 56, especially on the west side of the Avila Pier. 



Duke nad I got in at 8:10 and swam a couple of triangles. Duke had a busy morning and got out a bit shorter than I did.

Duke and Niel at the end of the Avila Pier.

Tom on his way out while I was heading in.

I am going to swim at 8 on Thursday morning. Duke and Tom will be out of town. Anyone who wants to feel justified when you go for that second piece of pie is welcome to join me.



niel




No comments: