Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

 A nice morning at Avila Beach with a 49° air temperature, a 55° water temperature, broken clouds, no wind, nice clean water with a bit of swell on it and small surf with an occasional 3+ foot wave.


Heron vs Fisherman. I didn't stay on the pier long enough 
to see which was the first to get their fish

Duke had plenty of time this morning so we both swam my Two Triangles route. I thought that the water felt colder than 55° but my inner thermometer has been running cold lately.

We missed Tom in the water but I saw his car.  

Clean water.

Tom wants to get 'the country back on the right track' so he made me a t-shirt intending to jump start my presidential campaign. 42 head shots cribbed from this blog and a nice sentiment on the back.  I didn't know what to say. No one has ever encouraged me to run for president before.  
I'm tempted but Tom did not volunteer to join me as my running mate. 


I'll swim Thursday at 8.


niel



No comments: