Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday, April 1st, 2023

 



Tom's Saturday Swim Report: you would never know we had any storms based on Avila this morning. The water was flat, calm, and downright warm, compared to what it's been.  My toes told me the water was about 50 to 51° right now.  A world of difference from 48 degrees.  The air temperature was 56 and climbing when I arrived at 9:30. Today was the day I invited the Cal poly women's water polo team to swim with me… nine of them showed up, and six of them swam with me. It was really fun. And a couple of them had so much fun that they will probably return to swim with me again and again.  I coupled with those nice conditions, game the crowds. When I left at about 1130, Avila was already packed. Tis the season. 
Tom and the ladies from the Cal Poly Water Polo Team


1 comment:

UY Trienviro Pvt. Ltd. said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.Membrane bio reactor