Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tuesday, August 1st, 2023

The sharky signs are still up since Saturdays confirmed sighting of two sharks at Pirates Cove.  


I did the Yo-Yo on the west side. There are two yachts anchored in line with the routes from the number 4 and 3 buoys to the end of the Avila Pier so a bit of swerving is necessary.  

 
I was cold while swimming. I was cold last night too so I wasn't sure if it was me or the water. 
At the end of the Avila Pier I read 14.5°C/58.1°F.  That is enough of that. I hope we are back to proper summer water temperatures on Thursday.

Otherwise, conditions were the mostly the same as they have been; flat water, small surf, no wind, an air temp of 57° when I got in. The only change was the overcast that was thick enough to have it almost drizzling.  Everything was wet when I got out. 

I'll get in at 7 on Thursday.

niel  

No comments: