Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday, March 24th, 2024

Jim and I had a great swim today. The water was lumpy/stormy with swells out of the S and SE, rain clouds passing over, rain showers, sunshine and periods of strong wind out of the west, but no thunderstorms. We got beat up and pushed around and had lots of fun. The conditions kept changing with both the direction we were swimming and time. The second triangle was more sunny and not as difficult as the first. After we got out a strong gusty wind came up out of the west and hurried me into my dry clothes.
The water temperature was up to 53° and the area near the creek mouth was not muddy with runoff.      

Jim and I at the 4th buoy on the east side. 
 

I'm planning on swimming my usual schedule; Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7 and Sunday at 11. Rain is predicted for Friday night into the weekend so the schedule may change. 

niel

No comments: