Thursday, July 13, 2023

Thursday, July 13th, 2023

 

A new combination this morning of foggy with warm water.  The swimming was buoy to buoy and approximately towards the pier until you could see the end, but, the water was up to 58.1°F from 52°- 53°on Saturday and Monday so it was really nice. We are still on the water temperature roller coaster so I'm not making any predictions about possible future water temperatures and I'm keeping my 3.5/4.5 wetsuit handy for the next drop.

Jim and I swam at 7 this morning. The air temperature was 53° and there was a light breeze that would just put a ripple on the water and then drop away.  The water was nice and clean and the swimming was great.

Jim swam until he was cold enough to get out and I did two triangles. 

I'll be back Saturday morning at 7 and Sunday at 11 for some swimming in the sun.

Paula Dooley is on her way to Lake Tahoe for the Trans Tahoe Relay. I do not know who else is on her team. I hope that they have good conditions and a great time.

niel    

No comments: