Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016

I'm not swimming today. After the recent heavy rain I'm staying out of the ocean to give the bacteria count a chance to come down.

I'll also miss next weekend. I'll be at the Surfrider West Coast conference meeting people from the California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii chapters who are interested in clean oceans, clean waves and clean beaches.

ALSO, Daylight Savings Time starts on Sunday, March 13th, which means Wednesday evening swims could start on the 16th. If anyone is interested respond to this blog and we'll link you up.


niel  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to start that!! My name is Jim and I have not joined y'all before but have a history of ocean swimming. I need to get myself a wetsuit but I am very interested in this as well as the Sunday swims

Niel said...

Jim, Dale McVey is also interested in Wednesday evenings. Get yourself a wetsuit and I'll work on connecting you and Dale.

Unknown said...

Hi Neal. I should have my wetsuit by the 18th. I will be trying to meet up with you on Sunday's too! Thanks