Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thursday, November 30th, 2023

I did an easy couple of triangles this morning. It was sunny with a light breeze. The air temperature at 6:45 was 49°. The water was 54° and pretty smooth. The largest waves were the occasional four footers. It looked like it had rained in Avila, the pavement and the sand was wet, but we only got a sprinkling at our house so I wasn't worried about the creek getting dirty.   
I got in on the left side, swam under the pier, did the first lap counterclockwise, then doubled back.  On the way back I got in closer to the beach because I couldn't see my reference spot on the pier because of the sun.
With no buoys I'm pushing the west leg of the triangle out further, to the bird beak like formation on the west side of the creek mouth. This is making a triangle closer to 2000 M.     

I'll swim Saturday at 7 and Sunday at 11.

niel


No comments: