Monday, July 29, 2024

Monday, July 29th, 2024

It was a similar day, but different. Air temperature was 60° when I arrived at 915 AM. There was a heavy marine layer, and there was a slight breeze that created a bump on the water. More of a bump than I have seen in weeks. The water temperature dropped 2° from yesterday, down to 53° if my toes are to be believed.  It was a good morning swim.  I spoke to one of my dog walking friends, who is here several times a week and is a reliable source… She said there has been two seals that have washed in the past week or so.  One down by fossil point that was decapitated and the other down by the creek mouth on the west side.  Definitely something going on out there. 


I don't know. At noon yesterday I was comfy in the water and measured 58°. Tom's toes are usually pretty accurate.....

and decapitated seals, but no sightings of the landlord......

niel

1 comment:

pete kelley said...

According to NOAA PSLC1 the water dropped 5* in 12 hours from 60* to 55*!