Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rob was out of town, it was raining lightly at my house so I figured that if I went to the beach I would probably be swimming alone and the water quality would be questionable, so, I stayed home.
I will be out of town next weekend but as far as I know Rob will be around.  Watch the Central Coast Open Water Google Group for updates.  I expect to be swimming the 30th.
  
I have joined the San Luis Obispo chapter of the Surfrider Foundation.  I will be joining their Bluewater Taskforce and participating in their water quality testing program in Avila Beach.  Anyone that is interested in this program or any of the other water quality related activities that Surfriders supports can either check with me or read about what they are doing at www.surfrider.org.

niel

No comments: