Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thursday, July 23rd, 2026

Back In The Water -



I got back in the water this morning after a week on vacation. I was looking forward to getting the kinks out of my shoulders and back from the sitting that came with traveling and a different routine.
The fog was in and was thick, It was 58°, the water was 60 to 61°, the surf was 2 to 3 foot plus and there was no red funk. Tom Lorish told me that the surf was much larger yesterday.
I started out on the left side, swimming buoy to buoy and out to the end of the pier. It seemed like the fog was lifting so I swam towards where the 4th buoy on the west side would be.  I found the buoy, swam to the pier and back to the end of the Avila Pier and came in. When I was at the showers the fog was thinning but had not lifted. 

I'll swim Saturday at 7 with the group.

niel        
   

No comments: