Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday, September 19th, 2026

A Yo-Yo on the East Side -

The morning began with a nice sunrise but the clouds quickly moved in over Pismo Beach and changed it into a gray day. There was no wind, the water was glassy with no chop and a swell out of the SW, the surf was 2 to 3 foot, the air temperature was 55° and the water was 61°.  The water looked like it was getting cloudy but that could have been caused by the lack of sunshine.  

It was just Jodi and I today. We decided to do a Yo-Yo on the east side of the Avila Pier.

Niel, Jodi and the #3 buoy with seagull

On the first leg from the end of the pier to the #4 buoy I spotted on the #3 buoy, I'm blaming the grayness and the swell, and had to swim over to #4 to meet Jodi. 

We enjoyed a nice swim and a good start to Saturday morning. 

I'll swim Tuesday at 7, Thursday at 8 and Saturday at 9. 

The CP Rodeo on the beach is Avila is next Friday and Saturday at 4PM, so it should not interfere with our morning swim.     

niel

No comments: