Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday, January 7th, 2023

 


It was 52°, clear and sunny with a strong offshore wind at Avila Beach.  

Duke rode by just as I arrives so we got to visit for a bit. Tom Lorish got out and spoke with us for a minute until the urge to get dry and warm urged him on.  Paula, Avery and Ilene were out there and and I spoke to them after they got out.  They were coming in just as the biggest set I'd seen came in.

I sat down in my chair to enjoy watching the surf before I got in, I got nice and warm and comfortable from the sun, fell asleep and had a nice nap.

I didn't sleep long. When I woke up I felt like I had accomplished my mission for the day and went home.

I'll be back Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7. The weekend looks iffy with another storm and big surf predicted. 

niel

No comments: