Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024

 Today's Swim In Pictures -

Getting in:

Afterwards at the showers:
I exaggerate a bit,

It was sunny and 49° at the beach this morning. The water looked clean so I swam but avoided going near the mouth of the creek. I measured a water temperature of 51°- 52° but it felt like 50° to me. The surf was small. Outside there was a mixed swell of different sizes and directions so there was always something coming at me and across me.    
 

As I was swimming in along the pier I saw someone in a wetsuit with a buoy coming in along the other side. It was Edward and we met at the showers. I do not see him often but he is out here regularly swimming by himself. 

I had a very enjoyable swim and I'm looking forward to swimming Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.


niel

No comments: