The Saturday Swim Report -
Today's Conditions were a 60° air temperature, a 62° water temperature , no wind, very clean water with great visibility, 1 to 2 foot surf, thick overcast, no fog and now swell for a smooth surface.
NIel, Jodi and Paula decided to Yo-Yo between the end of the Avila Pier and the 4th buoys on each side. At our first stop at the 4th buoy on the east side we met an out of town swimmer who joined us. We swam to each of the 4th buoys twice. The last time at the west side we came in along the buoy line and got out.
This coming week I'll swim at 7 on Tuesday, 8 on Thursday and at 7 on Saturday.
Jodi's Route
Garmin's plot of my route was the wackiest one that I've ever seen.The time is correct but the distance is way short of the almost 4000M I swam the the plot is hilarious.
It has me swimming through downtown Avila, out past the end of the Poly Pier and one loop way offshore. There were big gaps in the data for my pace, heart rate and stroke count. The watch was not staying connected to the GPS system. I did a complete full reboot of the watch and I'll see what it does on Tuesday.
This coming week I'll swim at 7 on Tuesday, 8 on Thursday and at 7 on Saturday.
niel



No comments:
Post a Comment