Is Swimming Art or Just Fun?
I was hoping that there would be some art in today's plot. I'd hoped that the plot would look more like an arrow. It's OK but could use a tweak. I swam from the beach to the end of the Poly Pier, which at 1,064M it is a favorite, starting a swim with a long leg to sort myself out and set the tone for the swim, then to the end of the Avila Pier, to the third crossbars on the P. Pier and back to the beach. Going to the second crossbars nextime would square up the arrowhead and make this route about 4K.
Summer swimming conditions continue; in the east towards Shell Beach the sun was trying to break through the overcast, at 7 o'clock it was 56°, the water was 62°, and this photo taken at the end of the Poly Pier tells the rest of the story. I'll swim at 8 on Thursday and at 7 on Saturday.
niel


No comments:
Post a Comment