Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

I got in at 8 o'clock. By Wednesday morning the surf had gone down enough that I didn't have too much trouble getting out. Actually, anyone watching from the beach would think it was easy if they hadn't seen me standing in the wash for about 10 minutes waiting to find the right time to commit. And then I got lucky.

The water temperature was 51 degrees, the air was 38 degrees and the swimming conditions beyond the surfline were fine. There was a lot of surge and push from the swells, even out at the end of the pier, so on the legs that were parallel to the beach I had to watch that I didn't get pushed into the surf zone. 




 

I got my two miles in and I will be back tomorrow morning sometime between 8 and 9.

niel  

No comments: