Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021

 Niel, Duke and Nick enjoyed Avila Beach's great early summer morning swimming conditions with overcast, grey skies, no wind, flat and glassy water, and air and water temperatures of 59°.

Duke does a 1000 yd. sprint on Tuesdays and Nick went with him. I did an hour back and forth along the buoy lines and the Avila Pier. My plot is pretty ragged in spots. I wasn't wandering around very much so that is some kind of Garmin syncing thing. 

I usually see Tom in the water or his vehicle but not today because he swam at the very causal hour of 10:30. He says that the life guards and pelicans will vouch for him.



I'll be back on Thursday, getting in at 9.

HEAD UP -

Google is changing how Blogspot currently works with their Feed Burner app to send an email to accounts when a new blog is posted. Google is discontinuing the email part of the Feed Burner app so if you are one of the 50 followers who have signed up for this service it will stop in mid August. I'll am working with Rob to find an alternative which could continue the emails or perhaps send a text. I'm the meantime you will need to check in the afternoons on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday to read my latest post.


niel

No comments: