Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday, November 26th, 2022

A Tom and Niel MIA Swim Report -

Tom is in the Bay Area this weekend. I expect he will be swimming at Avila on Tuesday. 

Me, I'm waiting out the wetsuit rash on my neck to not be scabby before I get back in the water.
I did my part trying to emulate Duke and Jodi by swimming through the injury to my neck but the solution was to just stop and let it heal.  I'm estimating next Saturday for my return.

A Black Friday Deal On a Patagonia Wetsuit -

I'm selling my almost new Patagonia R3 Front Zip Wetsuit. I have used it for 6 swims and it is just not going to be for me.
The R3's are a great wetsuit. I've worn out 7 R3 back zip's. They are 3.5/4.5. They got me through the coldest water temperatures and kept me in the water through every winter. I decided to try the front zip version this time and getting it on and off is too difficult because of an old injury to my right shoulder.  I can do it but it feels too risky. 
So,  It is a Medium Tall. $489 new. Yours for $225.

Call or TEXT - 805.704.1817 

niel


      

No comments: