Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thursday, December 1st, 2022

Today's Tom's Toes Report (without the water temp guess) - 

Tom swim report for Thursday, December 1: cloudy and breezy at Avila this morning. Air temperature was 55 at 9:45 when I got in the water. There was a significant wind chop that was counter to the direction of the swell. It made for a good rough water worth (?), water swim!  Overhead the clouds were thick in places, and at the same time, there were several streaks and spots of blue sky showing. The air quality was amazing - I could see Point Sal like it was next door.  I'll be back on Saturday for another round.


Niel - 
I'm healed up and ready to swim, but I am going to see how much rain we get between now and Saturday morning before deciding about the water quality.  If San Luis gets the inch plus that is predicted I'd be concerned about the bacteria load.


niel 

No comments: