Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday, December 10th, 2023

Today was a beautiful Sunday at Avila Beach. It was sunny with high thin clouds, 60°, the surf was almost no surf or wind, 53° water and great swimming conditions.
Pete, Priyanka and Niel swam at 10 o'clock. I had a Christmas party later in the day and needed to be home from the beach earlier than usual.
We saw Tom L. getting in before us. Seeing us swimming 10 had him wondering if he had missed a time change or something.  

This is Pri's second swim at Avila, She is a good swimmer but needs to figure out this ocean thing works.  We swam over to the second crossbars on the Poly Pier. Pete and Pri swam to the end of the Avila Pier and I swam to the end of the Poly Pier. I do not know what else Pri and Pete did. I swam to the reef buoy and back to the Avila Pier.    

Pri, Niel and Pete at the Poly Pier



This coming week I'll be swimming Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7 and Sunday at 11.

niel


No comments: