Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday, February 12th, 2023

Beautiful winter conditions today. At 11AM it was 58° and the water temperature was up slightly to 11°C/51.8°F although it did not feel warmer to me. It felt fine to Wayne Methner who dropped in to swim with me today. Wayne and his wife live in Lake Forest Park, Washington and he swims with a Masters group in Puget Sound. Wayne says that the water temperature there is about 47° now but gets up to close to 60° in the summer.  




Wayne wanted to do about a 1000M so we swam down the beach and to the end of the Avila Pier. He went in along the pier from there.  I swam the other half of the triangle and called it a good day.  

Wayne in the water at Avila Beach.

I'll swim at 7 on Tuesday and about 9 on Thursday as I have a 7 o'clock meeting that should run 90 minutes. 


niel

No comments: