Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday, February 10th, 2022

Wow, we slept with the windows open last night and it was 20 degrees warmer this morning than on Tuesday. I got up, watered the plants, did a ZOOM meeting and headed to the beach.

At 8:45 the air and water temperatures were 55°.  Totally sunny and calm with our usual 3 to 4 foot surf and several small swells on the water to make the swimming more interesting.    

I was on my own. I got in at about 9 and did two extended triangles. The swells didn't look like much but on the legs between the end of the Avila Pier and the mouth of the creek the surface had enough character to made me think about what I was doing.  Wonderful swimming conditions.  Tom got in closer to 9:30.


Tom and I ran into each other near the mouth of the creek. This happens often enough that I think he is stalking me. He swam over to and along the CP Pier while I complete my triangles. We got out at the same time.

I like this photo of me and Tom as Ra, the Egyption god that has the tall crown with the sun disk above his head.

I'll swim Saturday morning at 8.

niel 


No comments: