Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday, February 3rd, 2022

This was another solo Thursday for me. I walked out just as Tom was walking in so we spoke for a minute. We got mobbed by all of the dogs on the beach, they seemed to find us to be the most interesting things to sniff and get pets from. Maybe Tom had some treats stashed in his rash guard?  

At the end of the Cal Poly Pier

I got in just before 8. The air temperature was 38°, the water 54.5°, the offshore breeze was just starting up, the water was nice and clear and the surf was small enough that it could almost be ignored.  I don't know why but my feet were extra cold when I got out. I need to find out if there is something like seat heaters that I can put in my UGGS and plugged in. 


I'm swimming Saturday AND Sunday at 8.


niel

No comments: