Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday, February 8th, 2022

I go in at 7:50, got out at 9 as Duke was getting in. He was later than planned because he had trouble getting into his new wetsuit. Tom didn't get in until 11+. It must have been too cold for him at 9.

All of the conditions were as they have been except the air and the water were colder at 33° and 53.5°. The swimming was great. All of the legs seemed shorter than they usually do.  


I swam over to the Poly Pier, out and around to the reef buoy and back to the Avila Pier.
Duke was going to do a U Burner and go for a ride.
I do not know what Tom's plan was. 


Look, he is holding the camera behind his head.
I go part of my hand, part of my head and the CP Pier.   

This worked better but I could have gotten my feet centered on the reef buoy.

I'll be back on Thursday at 8:45ish.


niel

No comments: