Saturday, July 23, 2022

Saturday, July 23rd, 2022

I got in at about 6:45. It was 53°and gray with some brightness in the east but no shadows. The water was 15°C/59°F. There were small mixed swells out of the west to south. 
I felt like doing something simple and did a Long Triangle clockwise and then counterclockwise.  Pushing the ends of the triangles out past the ends of the buoy lines a bit makes the Long Route more like 4K instead of 2 miles.   

At the end of the Avila Pier 3/4's of the way into my swim and that thin spot in the clouds past Fossil Point would be the most sun I'd see.

Jodi had done a morning run at the Johnson Ranch and stopped by for a visit. It was good to get caught up. She is still working on completing the rehab of her shoulder with no fixed date for being back in the water.  Duke has a pre-op appointment at UCLA next week for the surgery on his back.    
Spoke with Tom before he got in.

I'll swim tomorrow at 11.
I hope that it is sunny!

niel

No comments: