In spite of the brown water and bacteria Tom and I were all set to get in this morning up to this point, when we decided to wait for the water in San Luis Creek to go back down a bit more.
Thanks to the friend of Kris's in Germany who sent this. Apparently is was all over European social media
Tuesday doesn't look likely because of heavy rain. I'll not be swimming again until Sunday, if the water cleans up.
Post a Comment