Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday, April 14th, 2022

 When 50° Is Warmer
I'll take what the ocean gives.  A water temperature that was a half a degree warmer (?) from Tuesday combined with a warmer air temperature (47°) and less wind and I was working to see the up side to today's conditions. 

When I got in at 8 the water was nice and smooth. The wind was starting by 9:15 when I got out.  The wind that has been pushing the water temperature down is also making the water nice and clear. It is a partial compensation to not being able to feel your hands or feet. Like Tuesday, except for the water temperature, the swimming was wonderful.  

I spoke to Tiki and a friend near the reef buoy. They were on paddle boards, and I said a quick hi to Tom as we passed each other in the surf zone.

Jodi and I will swim Saturday morning at 8. There is a 40% chance of rain before 11 so we'll see what that is like. 

niel 

No comments: