Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday, April 28th, 2022

Nice - 

I saw Dr. Kolofer yesterday and was massaged and adjusted so I felt really good this morning. I got in at 7:50 and had a great swim. 
It was nice and sunny with no wind and just some swell on the water. The air temp was 45°but felt warmer, the water is stuck at 52°. The NOAA buoy at Diablo Canyon was also reading 52°. During the summer the water is usually warmer in Avila and at the port than it is outside of the breakwater in the 'open' ocean.  I'm guessing that the water will be 52° is for a while until the offshore wind quits and and the summer weather pattern is established. 

I did a counterclockwise loop and for a change hit both ends of the swim buoy line and the end of the Avila Pier.

I spoke to Sue for a minute. She and Tom were getting in as I was leaving.

I'll be back at 8 on Saturday.

niel 

No comments: