Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday, October 11th, 2022

 Today's Swim Report From Tom - 

Felt like late November at Avila today. Thick marine layer, drizzly wet, Beautiful clear and clean water, and excellent swimming. As it has been since Niel has been out, it was just me, my pelican friends, and whatever underwater wildlife was out and about.  My toes fingers and teeth tell me the water temperature was between 56 and 57.  Another excellent morning swim to get the day started. 

Thank Tom 

The water temp over at the port is 57.5. Sure feels like fall.
I've been out of the water for 9 days and it has been 7 days since my surgery. My knee and I are doing really well. I have my post op appointment today and should come away with dates to begin running and swimming.  I hope Tom doesn't use up all of the good conditions before I get there.   


niel

No comments: