Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday, May 9th, 2023

 
I got in at 7:05. I was not feeling very enthusiastic and even though the water was 52.5°F it felt colder to me than it had on Sunday. The air temp was 49° with thin high clouds and unlimited visibility. There was no wind and the water was glassy and offering wonderful swimming conditions.  


Something easy fit my mood so it would be two triangles again. Being off was more than just a mood. There was something wrong with my stroke that was making my lower back ache. It took 2000M for me to relearn how to rotate properly and then my back felt great, my mood improved and it felt good to push to the end.  
Thank you Water Gods.

At the 4th buoy on the left side. It doesn't get any more glassy than this.

Stephanie and I will swim at 7 on Thursday.

niel


Tom's Tuesday morning swim report: super low tide when I arrived at 9:30 this morning. Even lower tide than yesterday. The air temperature was 59 and there was a thin cloud cover with spots of blue showing through. There was a slight breeze creating a bump on the water. The water temperature was  52.      I had a nice swim this morning. Back on Friday.  

No comments: