Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday, May 29th, 2022

Sunday was a wonderful day at the beach. When I arrived at 10:15 it was more crowded than a non-holiday Sunday but not like it would be at 1 PM. It was 70°, heading for 80°, clear with a light but gusty wind. The water temperature was 58°!
David, Tiki and I got in a bit after 11. Tiki and I went without our neoprene caps.  The water felt really nice, pretty smooth and relaxing. 
At the end of the CP Pier the wind was picking up and we had a chop to ride back to the Avila Pier. Tiki went in to do a workout with the lifeguards while David and I continued to the last buoy on the east side and back along the buoys to our starting point.  


Tiki, David and Niel at the end of the CP Pier.
The water was nice and clean today.

By 1 the ocean was white capped all of the way into the surf.  Then a whirlwind came down the beach picking up umbrellas and pop ups and scattering them across the beach.

I left a bit after 1 and had people following me to snag my parking spot completing my summer experience today

I'll be back at 7 on Tuesday.

niel  

No comments: