Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022

 

The water has been around 52° for three weeks now so it is getting to be familiar. 52° again this morning and Sundays more comfortable 53° is already just a memory. One degree in water temperature and about 20 degrees in air temperature made the difference. I didn't get comfortable today but still had a very nice swim. The surf was inconsequential, the water clear and the surface was glassy with some rollyness from the swell. In another month we will have traded warmer water for 4 to 6 foot visibility
The wind was coming up and putting some chop on the water as I walked back to my car. I saw Tom and Sue turn left at the first buoy and head down the line towards Fossil Point.

I'll be getting in a bit later on Thursday, between 8 and 9.

niel

No comments: