Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thursday, November 5, 2020

 It was pleasant at Avila Beach this morning with a hint of coolness in the air. Theresa and I swam at 9 o'clock. There were thin high clouds and haze on the water. I measured a water temperature of 58 degrees off of the Avila Pier but both Theresa and I felt that it swam colder. My hands and feet felt cold longer than they should at 58 degrees. The water was still flat, clean and clear so there was nothing to complain about.   

I swam one triangle and Theresa swam two.


I haven't been out here in a while.

Theresa and I are going to swim at 8 on Saturday, to beat the crowds and to help her make it to a conference in time to give her presentation. 

This morning there was a large ship anchored off of Shell Beach. Much too large to be a commercial fishing boat, so possibly research, government, Navy?
Did anyone get a decent look at it?    

 
niel 

No comments: