Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

It was nice and quiet in Avila Beach this morning. It was cooler with a bit more high overcast and larger waves than on Sunday but the water was still 58 degrees an nice and clear.  I saw Theresa. She had goetten in early in order to make a 9 o'clock meeting so I was by myself. There was a huge raft of sea birds between the ends of the Avila and Cal Poly Piers that the wind was pushing towards the buoy line on the west side of the Avila Pier. I decided to not swim in bird poo and did two laps of the buoys on the east side of the pier.      


Can you spot what is missing from the beach?
The lifeguard towers have been dragged back to their winter locations, 
so we are swimming on our own until next summer.  


Got my mile+ in and ready to head to the beach.

I have a 7:15 AM ZOOM meeting on Thursday but will make it to the beach to swim at 9:00 

niel

 

No comments: