Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tuesday, September 7th, 2021

My Avila Beach weather and swimming condition reports are getting boring, but that is actually a good thing. 

Again Avila was overcast and grey with no fog, an air temperature of 60° and a water temperature of 61°. 2 foot plus surf, nice clean water and flat and glassy ocean.

Neither Duke or I felt like anything special, Duke didn't want to do any sprints and I just wanted a nice swim, so we did two triangles and enjoyed a great hour in the water. I took me the first thousand meters to start feeling right and energetic, then the rest was fun. I have conformation that Tom was out there somewhere but we didn't see him.  


Duke and Niel at the end of the Avila Pier. 
Sorry Duke but something was stuck to the lense of the camera. 

On Thursday I'll get in between 8:30 and 9. Duke will join me unless he has a busy day ahead of him, then he will get in at 8. 

niel

No comments: